Last date has been increased to 28th May 2017 on Request of many candidates.
The deadline for receiving internship applications is 28th May, 2017 . Preference will be given to early applications. Applications will be screened on the strength of the credentials and passion of the applicant in pursing an internship at Sargam Sanstha. Mail your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply for Batches as per dates allotted by your college or University :
15th May – 15th June ( One Month )
15th May – 15th July ( 2 Months )
1st June – 31st July ( One Month )
1st June – 31st August ( 2 Months )
What you can expect from internship :
- An opportunity to work at the grassroots level and make a difference to the community. In many cases, interns live in the communities they intern in, thus get a full immersion into the experience.
- Hands on teaching, working to develop educational material or manuals, documentation or database development, conducting surveys, helping with set-up of stalls or publicizing the NGO (Specific projects will depend on the intern’s skill-set and the immediate needs of SARGAM SANSTHA).
- An environment where you can build your language skills; if you already know an Indian language or to pick up some basics of a new language if you don’t.
- An opportunity to blog and share your experience with the community at large through public media/ magazines/ news articles- local, national or international.
- And most importantly, lifelong friends who will cherish and appreciate your work and your impact on their well-being for a long time!
Step 1 :
Download Application form :
Email : email@example.com
Step 2 :
Send the application form along with following enclosures:
5. Application fee Demand Draft of Rs 2000/– in the name of payment collecting firm.
The Federal Bank Ltd
Step 3 :
Post the application form on the address given below via standard courier only !
Queries and Questions ?
Feel free to call us at +91 9839364877 or WhattsApp . You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also post a comment and our IT administration team will get back to you with a positive reply !